|Class B vacuum Autoclave 18L 23L|
European Class B Dental autoclave vacuum sterilizer
This 18/23 liters autoclave is with opening water tank on the top. Strictly meet the standard of EN 13060, which makes wash and cleaning much more convenient. It adopts European B standard with 3-times pre-vacuum preceding vacuum drying. It sterilizes and sanitizes miscellaneous packed or unpacked medical instruments. Whether solid or A-type hollow, whether with multi-apertures or inset pipes. It efficiently tidy air from every hollow area of any hollow instrument, such as hand-piece, making sure that water steam reaches every corner. All-round computerized fuzzy control. Digital display modularized panel for easy operation. It is installed with BOWIC & DICK which measures the penetration of water steam. This Class B vacuum Autoclave 18/23L is an economic solution for dental, private clinics and larger tattoo, podiatry, beauty, veterinary practices and medium microbiology requirements.
Used in dental, private clinics and larger tattoo, podiatry, beauty, veterinary practices and medium microbiology requirements
1. Full automatic table top autoclave with pre set programs.
2. Complies with European standard EN 13060.
3. In built independent rapid steam generator ensures quick sterilization cycles.
4. Rapid post sterilization vacuum drying.
5. User friendly interface.
6. LCD screen displaying time, temperature and pressure, process alert and instrument conditions.
7. Choice of language setting including: English, Spanish, German, Polish, French, Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch, Lithuanian, Lavian , Czech, Italian and Chinese.
8. Easily accessible water tank.
9. Internal Memory: the last 20 cycles can be automatically stored in the autoclave system, which can be printed out at any time.
1. Printer(option):an external printer is optional for all “icanclave” autoclaves.
2. USB port (option): it is used for connecting a USB stick, all sterilization data are automatically write in the USB stick, and can be ready directly in any PC and stored electronically.
Safety and Monitoring:
1. Double door protection system prevents the cycle from starting if the door is not correctly locked. This system also prevents the door from opening if the pressure inside the chamber is not equal to atmospheric pressure outside the chamber.
2. Pressure safety valve prevents over pressure in the chamber and steam generator.
3. The power is automatically cut if a short circuit or electrical fault occurs.
4 Able to detect and identify the exact cause of any problem, and to issue a specific error code to the operator.
5. Water level main switch in the main tank controlling the min and max water level.
6. Automatic warning for maintenance.
MODEL/SPECIFICATIONS II C
Chamber Volume (Liter) 18L 23 L
Chamber Dimension (mm) Ø247 x350 Ø247 x 450
Number of Trays 3
Voltage (V) Freq. (Hz) 220/110V, 50/ 60 Hz
Power (W) 1800 2200
Overall Dimension (mm) 690*590*530 510*750*500
Net Weight (N.W.) 47 KGS 51 KGS
Gross Weight (G. W.) 52 KGS 56 KGS
Sterilization Temperature 121°C/1.1 Bar & 134°C/2.1 Bar
Features Three times fractionated pre-vacuum method
Screen LCD Display
Disinfection Temperature 105℃/0.2 bar
Autoclave STERILIZERS factory